Restore your body & Explore Spain
June 17-22, 2018
During this 6-day/5-night retreat you'll drop into a slower pace of life as you practice yoga everyday, take time to rejuvenate, explore the deeper philosophy of yoga to elevate your practice, while immersing yourself in revitalizing natural surroundings and Spanish culture.
Located in the middle of a nature reserve the Casa Grazelema estate (aka. your home during the retreat) is about 2.5 miles from the town El Gastor, the balcony of The White Villages of Cadiz and was recognized by the BBC as the #1 hiking location in Spain.
The Beautiful Retreat Center
- 25,000 square-meters of garden and surrounding nature
- Peaceful Yoga Shala
-Surrounding Hiking Trails (BBC recognized the Sierra Grazelma Reserve as the #1 hiking location in Spain)
- Tranquil Peace and Quiet
- 5 Swimming Pools
- While you're encouraged to unplug, WiFi is available.
Each day you'll be guided through two yoga practices:
- One dynamic slow flow Hatha class in the morning to energize and enliven your body
- One yin yoga class in the evening to harmonize mind-body-soul
- Explore the white villages of El Gastor
- Hike to the summit in the natural reserve
- Visit an olive oil factory and taste the finest Spanish olive oil
- Experience mouth-watering vegetarian cuisine made in-house by a world-class Spanish chef
*more information and retreat details coming soon... so stay tuned!